Forum

Poradniki do pobrania

Cena protezy dla młodego człowieka- w przybliżeniu...

• nanqimuta
  • nanqimuta Avatar
2012/05/20 06:37 #1 przez nanqimuta
nanqimuta odpowiedział w temacie: Scan These Travelling Tips: Traveling Without Frustration
While traveling to a extraneous country is an captivating skill, it can also be iffy if you aren't of with its laws and customs. For the purpose that purpose, the State Segment of the United States created a website (travel.state.gov) that you can on to find in view a profusion of dirt on the hinterlands to which you are traveling, including facts on lawlessness, salubriousness conditions and amateur attractions.

Trek means numberless things to sundry people. Travelling may middle just a weekend jaunt across the position line. It may be a knee-pants pilot but you can silent coin it a colossal experience. Via researching, you can find restaurants, museums, and steady state festivals that desire compose your slip memorable.

Treks stop to home can be as eye-opening as tour to worn out countries. Postulate you abide in a city. Within thirty miles is a inconsequential farm where you can feel a truly opposite particular of life and into wonderful, "down retirement community" people. Your children inclination sweet a farmhouse vacation: the cows, horses and chickens; seeing where their food comes from; maybe riding on a hay wagon or picking apples.

If you are traveling overseas and looking on the side of cloth local eatables, pass on regard to where the locals eat. The personality of a set apart of cabs, in behalf of archetype, is undisturbed to hickeys and shows you where the low-cost but good comestibles can be found. The setting is also guaranteed to be filled to the brim with village color.

Like anything else, the excellent of traveling is prodigious and has so much information available. On occasion, you only dearth a petite allude as to where to start out with it so that you can start your own experience. Hopefully, you received that from the exceeding tips.

Ray Ban Sunglasses

Beats by Dre Tour

Beats by Dre Studio Electroplate High Definition On-Ear Headp

www.discount-oakleysunglasses-sale.net/

alpensicht.com/forum/pressemeldungen-und...y&f=8&t=2297

Proszę Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się, aby dołączyć do konwersacji.

Więcej
2012/05/20 06:04 #2 przez albercik13
albercik13 odpowiedział w temacie: Re: Cena protezy dla młodego człowieka- w przybliżeniu...
Witaj :-) Sposób podparcia Twojej protezy jest jak najbardziej prawidłowy.Ja tak śmigam od 1988 roku.Mam amputowaną nogę tuż nad kolanem.Nawet w protezie próbnej po jakimś czasie wyrzuciłem pas.Refundację stałej protezy dostać można z dwóch źródeł (gdzieś to jest opisane) + są różne fundacje.

Więcej
2012/05/19 14:17 #3 przez rober
rober odpowiedział w temacie: Re: Cena protezy dla młodego człowieka- w przybliżeniu...
Witaj. Ceny zaczynają się od około 7 tysięcy (najprostsza, refundowana) do ponad 100 tys z kolanem c-leg. Wszystko zależy od Twoich oczekiwań i zasobności portfela.
W protezie ostatecznej już tego pasa nie będzie, możesz wybrać lej podciśnieniowy lub sylikonowy.
Na protezę składa się: stopa, kolano i lej. Dodatkowo poszycie, łączniki (np kolano-lej) i rurka łącząca stopę i kolano.

Pozdrawiam Robert

• andre123
  • andre123 Avatar Autor
2012/05/19 14:06 #4 przez andre123
andre123 stworzył temat: Cena protezy dla młodego człowieka- w przybliżeniu...
Witam.
Mam amputowaną nogę nad kolanem (w sensie że kolana nie mam).
Proszę powiedzcie mi jaki jest orientacyjny koszt takiej stałej protezy tak jak dla mnie 24 lata?
Obecnie śmigam na tymczasowej- straszny badziew... Będąc na rehabilitacji ćwiczyłem kikut tzn hartowałem, a tutaj zrobili mi tą noge taką że końcówka kikuta wogóle nie wspiera się o proteze bo wszystko wspiera się mi o kości przy miednicy i muszę zakładać taki pas żeby jakoś ta noga trzymała sie mnie:/

Bardzo bym również prosił że jeżeli ktoś robił taką stałą protezę to ile za nią zapłacił i co może w niej robić?

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Czas generowania strony: 0.291 s.

Co nowego na stronie?

Ortocentrum

Wszystkie wizyty odbywają się po wcześniejszym umówieniu terminu.

ul. Hubala Dobrzańskiego 155

05-082 Babice Nowe

tel. +48 22 637 86 11

e-mail: info@ortocentrum.com.pl

UWAGA! Ten serwis używa cookies i podobnych technologii.

Brak zmiany ustawienia przeglądarki oznacza zgodę na to.

Zrozumiałem
© 2015 Amputowani.pl. All Rights Reserved.
Designed By Fer Art